Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Buying books vs reading online? Online being on the computer such as in PDF form, or digitally (kindle, nook, etc.) I love reading, and I feel the urge to buy books and have physical copies of them...but at the same, it makes more sense not to because of cost, taking up space, etc. As well as the fact that most books probably can be found for free online nowadays. Do you buy books, and if so, what form?

Well probably if you ask me, then I would love to prefer reading to a physical copy of a book rather than an online one. It is recommended from medical point of view also. Choosing between the formats, I take the decision by the longevity of the book required by me. For example, if I like the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes a lot, then I will purchase it in the hard bound cover/ library edition. But if I was to purchase a book related to my studies only, then I will prefer to purchase paper back, as that will save money & space both.

No comments:

Post a Comment